Outdoor Arms follows all requirements and rules set forth by the ATF and the state of Virginia in order to take legal possession of a firearm.
To save time and hassle, please make sure you are allowed to own a firearm. The following are requirements in order to be authorized to own a firearm.
· Are you under indictment or information in any court for a felony or any other crime for which a judge could imprison you for more than one year?
· Have you been convicted in any court of a felony, or any other crime for which the judge could have imprisoned you for more than one year, even if you received a shorter sentence?
· Are you a fugitive from justice?
· Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana, or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug or any other controlled substance?
· Have you ever been adjudicated as a mental defective OR have you ever been committed to a mental institution?
· Have you been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions?
· Are you subject to a court order restraining you from harassing, stalking, or threatening your child or intimate partner or child of such partner?
· Have you ever been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence?
· Are you a United States citizen?
· Have you ever renounced your United States citizenship?
· Are you an alien illegally or unlawfully in the United States?
If you answer yes to ANY of these questions, you may not be able to own a firearm. I would recommend reaching out PRIOR to purchasing the firearm.
Copyright © 2018 Outdoor Arms - All Rights Reserved.